IDENTIFY OPPORTUNITIES AND THEN SCALEThree types of companies can be distinguished with increasing levels of the skills that are necessary to successfully scale Artificial Intelligence (AI):
Proof of Concept
- The analysis is purely oriented to concepts that are still uncertain and the project is not yet fully understood by the company management.
- The operating model is hierarchical and confined to functional units and each unit is managed by the corporate IT function.
- The ability to exploit data has not yet been developed.
- Investments are not relevant, and the results are often disappointing.
Scaling through strategy
- The management defines the strategy based on advanced analysis and the advice of specialised resources.
- Definition of multidisciplinary teams supported by Chief AI, Data or Analytics Officer.
- Specializìsed teams are able to eliminate background noise by focusing on essential data.
- Development of solutions related to robotic process automation and predictive reporting.
- Recovery of investments in digital tools, AI applications, data analysis.
- Development of an experimental mentality.
Industrialize AI strategies for growth
- An innovative approach to technological platforms and to corporate culture oriented to AI strategies that are linked to real-time information, necessary to guide corporate strategic decisions.
- A clear corporate vision of the responsibilities, indicators and governance that is needed to break up hierarchies.
- Analysis of the factors that could improve customer acquisition, service and satisfaction.
- Management of a responsible business that increases Brand awareness.
- Innovation and continuous creation of value and profits.